MyNeb Professional Nebuliser
Myneb Professional Nebuliser € 89.95
Compact, fast and silent nebuliser. Suitable for the treatment of the respiratory tract diseases, bronchial and asthmatic diseases, allergies. Ideal for nebulising any medicine, even oily ones such as cortisones essentials oils, and active ingredients with solid elements (suspensions). Supplied with carrying bag, fasterjet bulb, adult and pediatric mask, air tube, mouthpiece and nosepiece.
- HSE Approved
- Professional Nebuliser Delivers Medication Deep Into The Lung
- 2 Year Warranty
- Suitable for Nebulising all commonly
prescribed medications and Saline
- Full Spare Parts and Service backup Available
- Comes with Carry Bag For Mask and Accessories
- Durable and Compact
- Takes up very little Space
COMMON NEBULISER QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. What’s the difference between a nebuliser and a compressor?
Though often referred to as a nebuliser, the machine part is actually the compressor because it compresses air to turn liquid medication into mist. The nebuliser is the part you attach to the compressor and breathe through.
2. How long do nebuliser treatments take?
This varies from nebuliser to nebuliser. But typically treatments take between five and fifteen minutes. Fast treatment times are a selling point for many of our nebulisers.
3. Why are my treatments taking longer than they used to?
Nebuliser sets (not the compressor) need to be cleaned regularly. Also, make sure to replace your nebuliser cups and filters as recommended.
4. Can nebulisers be used by all ages?
Definitely. Nebulisers are often the best way for young children or the elderly to receive medication, as inhalers take more coordination to use. Nebuliser masks come in child and adult sizes and there are even pacifier attachments. Many middle-aged men and women also prefer nebulisers to inhalers.
5. What should I do if I start to feel dizzy during a treatment?
This happens to patients on occasion. Simply turn off the compressor and take a break for five minutes. When you restart the treatment, be sure to breathe slowly.
6. Can distilled water be used in the medicine cup for humidified inhalation?
Yes. Humidity can help open up airways, which is one of the reasons nebulisers are such an effective medication delivery system. If you want, you can use them to breathe humidified air without medication.